Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kent @ Buffalo - 11/6 - Gamethread

Kevin

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

For sure! 

I'll be there right after the BB game. Meet up with anyone for a beer at the Special Events lot - 6:15. 

Kevin,  We'll have beers at the North end.  Past the fieldhouse, just toward the stadium from West Lake Village.  There will be a bunch of us from UB Fan there.

Edited by ChubbyHubby

19 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Kevin,  We'll have beers at the North end.  Past the fieldhouse, just toward the stadium from West Lake Village.  There will be a bunch of us from UB Fan there.

Rats,

I was on the other side in the SE lot. I'll have to catch up during a BB game. 

So I go to sportcenter to see some highlights. None. In a 60 minute show, of a game on the ESPN networks. I did get Stony Brook Basketball's comeback from a 22-0 deficit vs George Washington tho. YAY SUNY

Anywho, Basketball moving their start of play back to Tuesday, along with election day, meant our MACtion game was very overshadowed.

Which is  a shame as a Saturday Senior Day Rout would have been great for our Seniors and our fan support in the season. (although temperature in the 30's high wind and snow might not have got too many more fans in the stands)

Other than the sports betting chatter, there was no national interest in the game.  It was outta hand so early.  I was hoping for a top 10 play or whatever on ESPN but nothing materialized.  Maybe the punt that went backwards was the most unique thing that happened!  The poor Kent State punter probably lost 10 yards off his season average in one game.  Brutal.

1 hour ago, zigo230 said:

Maybe the punt that went backwards was the most unique thing that happened!  The poor Kent State punter probably lost 10 yards off his season average in one game.  Brutal.

Yeah, but he can take comfort in knowing that he could lead the team to 2 scores when he took over for the starting QB.  🙂