Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo vs Olean CC (12/30 @ 7:00 pm)

Jeseph

2 minutes ago, MDBullsfan89 said:

Nah, someone jumped the gun a bit. Probably should have been over at that point but our guys sure as hell aren't closing it like they should right now.

My bad for assuming 12 point lead with 90 seconds wasn't over with this UB team. It was a 99.2%. Remarkable.

• Like 1

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

Wow. The ending got tight and we tried to give it away. Aside from that this was a great win. We got punched in the mouth at the start but found some toughness and pulled this out. Obviously still things we gotta clean up but a great win.

Completely agree. 

Want to see more Nickleberry and Grant over Johnson going forward. 

Great win, and FT shooting finally showed up down the stretch. 

Just now, ubbulls08 said:

Wahoo! 9-4 Baby. 

Enjoy these wins, everyone. This is fun, even if it isn’t as dominant as last year!

I'll take it! We didn't start or finish this game well at all but did enough good things overall to get the W. Great to see Graves looking like his old self and Mballa was huge in the paint, especially taking Osunnyi out.

It may have been ugly, but a clean sweep of WNY teams is always a beautiful thing!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubbulls08 said:

Completely agree. 

Want to see more Nickleberry and Grant over Johnson going forward. 

Great win, and FT shooting finally showed up down the stretch. 

Finally with the free throw shooting no doubt. This was a total team effort. Nickleberry gave us solid first half minutes, as did Hardnett and Segu. Then in the second half the stars took over. Graves was a leader in this game. After the start we did a good job taking it to them. Which was evident with the foul outs by Welch and Osuniyi. 

5 hours ago, skrabukes said:

I doubt that #1 happens, we play too fast and loose against a good team like Bona. Hopefully not too far above that number though!

# 2 seems reasonable, but they will miss FT during the game, just need to shoot a solid % as a unit.

#3 Must happen or else it'll be big time trouble. Some games it does, some games it doesn't.

#4 has been pretty solid this season. I don't see why it wouldn't happen tonight.

I'm betting on a 5 point win in a hard fought contest by both squads.

Soothsayer!

58 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Amazing missed layup by Johnson.

What was amazing is that he actually forced the shot up. No awareness of the game situation! What UB needed there was to burn clock not take a contested shot with few seconds off the shot clock. 

• Like 1

Great game, bonnie trolls will now go back to their caves (or forest ?) until next year... refs weren’t great but bona had 2 of their best players foul out so it’s not like they were just completely lopsided.

Johnson needs to find his touch. the 3 coming out of the half was beautiful, but a lot of misses some that were open looks. Nickelberry playing a larger role tonight and doing well with it, I was impressed. Graves and Mballa stole the show though, we got an absolute gem from Texas tech