Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Transfer Portal

rma

9 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

He thanked UB and slammed UB at the same time. “Im ready to play and have no more time to waste.” Sorry we wasted your time. Good luck to him, but he could’ve chosen his words more wisely. 

We don’t know the details. He could have been recruited as a starting player then put on the bench. 

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

I found it interesting that the SEC Network reported this.  

I wonder how the process goes.  Perhaps someone in his circle reaches out and then some school(s) mention to him (through back channels) that there would be interest if he were to enter the portal.   So then he enters the portal to flesh out his opportunities.

If I recall correctly, he can remove himself from the portal and return to UB.

If he goes somewhere, I hope he starts at a P5 team.  It would be crappy to leave UB and then end up as a back up at Missouri...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
14 hours ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

Unfortunately just saw on twiiter Woetzel tore his Achillies a few weeks back..too bad, hopefully a clean recovery and great life after football.

that is terribly unfortunate and a bear to recover from, especially from a quickness/explosiveness standpoint. Best of Luck to him and his recovery.