Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Miami OH (1/10 @ 7:00 pm)

Jeseph

1 minute ago, UBlearns said:

Johnson out, Segu in, 13-0 run.  Coincidence?

Not at all. It’s not who starts but who finishes and Rondo has shown he should be in the game during closing time however...I am now sold that he should be starting in place of Johnson. I worried about who would carry the PG duties through the middle portion of the game but figure that out as you go. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire17 said:

No kid is worthless. I want to see Nickleberry because he’s got another year here. It’s hard to believe that the roster that so recently was touted as the most athletically gifted MAC team, is now viewed as a squad of duds.

That’s bc we are finally seeing them play and be challenged. Anyone can be athletic during the summer and against Deamen. 

7 minutes ago, squire17 said:

No kid is worthless. I want to see Nickleberry because he’s got another year here. It’s hard to believe that the roster that so recently was touted as the most athletically gifted MAC team, is now viewed as a squad of duds.

For the record we still are athletic. We just have to learn to be cohesive as a collective unit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

For the record we still are athletic. We just have to learn to be cohesive as a collective unit.

The great thing about basketball is that what counts first and foremost is playing team ball. As the tried and true hoops saying the fist is far stronger than five extended fingers. That’s what made me love basketball a long time ago, the power of teamwork, intensity, determination, working your arse off and giving it 100% 100% of the time on and off the court. I have seen countless teams like this beat the pants off of far superior teams with more athletic players. And even played on several teams that accomplished just that. 

• Like 1