Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio @ Buffalo (1/14 @ 7:00 pm)

Jeseph

• Jeseph pinned this topic

Would live to see more minutes for Brock after a productive last game. Segu at this point is starting to surpass Johnson and Segu should be getting more minutes. 

Maybe Johnson being on the bench can provide a spark for him. 

Hopefully we can get some production from bench guys like Hardnett or Nickelberry.

• Like 1

I’d like to see the change to the starting lineup. Segu in and Johnson to a sixth man role. Would also like to see Brock’s minutes increase, of course he’s still working back into game shape. I want to see the bench step up more. They don’t have to score but just be good fundamentally. Don’t come in with a 9 point lead then lose it all. I agree with @mikescherrer8 on these points. I want to see the things that make us good...ball movement (assist leading to buckets), solid rebounding and forcing turnovers.

Ohio has some pieces that can present difficulties for us. Dartis can shoot,  Vander Plas is a big who can score inside and out and Preston is a very good with length. This will be interesting to see if we can play solid defense both on the interior and perimeter. Not an easy game by any measure. Go Bulls!

14 hours ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Would live to see more minutes for Brock after a productive last game. Segu at this point is starting to surpass Johnson and Segu should be getting more minutes. 

Maybe Johnson being on the bench can provide a spark for him. 

Hopefully we can get some production from bench guys like Hardnett or Nickelberry.

I’m really hoping to see what Hardnett can bring to the table with Brock or Mballa on the floor with him. I hope he gets the opportunity to not be stuck playing center 

Just now, SGBull said:

Johnson is having his best game of the year, hopefully he has turned the corner.

Really bad decision not to give Jordan the ball after his rebound but it worked out with him going coast to coast for the bucket. Hamilton and Conner started hitting their stride about now.