Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio @ Buffalo (1/14 @ 7:00 pm)

Jeseph

The lack of awareness of what Ohio is doing by the off the ball defenders is astounding. Just played 24 seconds of great D then they fell asleep and let Preston walk in for basically an uncontested layup. I don’t envy Whitesell having to coach these guys on defense. And Williams is a weak defender. He has lazy feet. But his inside game is leaps and bounds better than last year. If he he can develop a pull up J of gets consistent in his 3 ball watch out!

I liked the way they took better care of the ball in second half - thought those turnovers were going to cost us.  What can you say about Williams development on offense. He is looking very comfortable out there.  As for Johnson, let's hope he can build on this and be a contributor for the rest of year.  Mballa added another solid performance with 9 pts, 9 rebounds and 4 blocks.  Looks like it will be grind 'em out most of the year, but good to come out with the win.

Edited to add: I would be remiss if didn't acknowledge good performance from FT line 11-14

Edited by DocCas86