Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ CMU (1/18 @ 2:00 pm)

Jeseph

2 minutes ago, Erie County said:

I actually enjoy these CMU announcers. Really good basketball guys.

Nothing is worse than those Ball State fans just calling their team games

I was actually popping in to say the same thing.  This is by far the most competent ESPN+ MAC commentator duo that I've heard.  Very professional.

Tough to complain about that half.  Graves and Jordan still looking a little off, but great contributions from the bench.  And maybe I'm crazy but you can slowly see Jeenathan Williams making this his team right now.

I don't think Central shot the ball particularly well that half.  Credit to UB's defense and especially rebounding, but I have to assume they're gonna start hitting 3s in the second half.  I mean, this is an offense that averages nearly 84 ppg for a reason.  A lot of game left.

3 minutes ago, UBlearns said:

I was actually popping in to say the same thing.  This is by far the most competent ESPN+ MAC commentator duo that I've heard.  Very professional.

Agreed, not getting a strong homer vibe from them. Giving out praise to both teams

Edited by 961819

Impressive win today. This game worried me bc it was a road game against a team that can score. And boy did our defense show up. The defense won this game. Took charges, rebounded and the communication was great. I’ve said for weeks if we improve our defense even a little bit we can be very good. This was a prime example. 

With Kent St looming next Friday the WMU game Tuesday could be viewed as a trap game. Good teams show up and take care of business. The key will be mental on Tuesday. Go Bulls!

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 2

Huge win! And really needed this one with how our schedule shakes out. Can not overlook Western Michigan on Tuesday. Michael flowers really talented and must contain him. We get past that game, then gonna be a brutal stretch against arguably the best 3 teams in entire conference. 

Edited by Ubbulls84