Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bracketology

squire17

The latest edition has the B10 getting 11 teams in. Nebraska and Northwestern are out. And so is Minnesota...except Lunardi has them included in his “Last 4 in” category. Must be nice...Just noticed that Virginia, VCU, and Xavier are listed in the “First 4 out” category - and yet he’s got them as 11 and 12 seeds. Bottom line: Just win, baby.

Edited by squire17

57 minutes ago, squire17 said:

Off topic - watching Duke vs Louville. Nwora a no show, after a no show vs Kentucky. Over-rated.

Didn’t see the game. I saw him play in hs. I was unimpressed. He was slow. He wasn’t very good off the dribble. He wasn’t a good defender. But I have to say I was shocked by how he skimmed down, got himself in great shape, became so much quicker and his shot improved significantly. I don’t know where he’s going. But he’s come a long long way. 

10 hours ago, squire17 said:

Lunardi must be losing it. He’s got 2 teams from the Atlantic Sun in: Liberty and North Florida. He’s got 2 in from the MVC: N Iowa and Loyola Chicago. OK, the ACC is down, but how about giving the A10 a second team instead of this travesty???

Sounds like he is trying to create dramas to get clicks.  The A10 should be at three bids and the ASun is worse than the MAC. 

• Like 1