Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WMU @ Buffalo (1/21 @ 7:00 pm)

Jeseph

28 minutes ago, Erie County said:

I'd be down for it. I think only those that don't want to show who they are would care🤔

We should have @Jeseph or another mod set it up for an upcoming game

While I'd be happy to help facilitate/attend I'm currently a traitor ex-pat living in Evansville, IN 😩

5 hours ago, Jeseph said:

People point out positives and negatives throughout the ebbs and flows of games (and seasons). It's a forum, people are going to disagree... and that's fine.

There's no reason for it to always turn into a "who is the right kind of fan" discussion here...

You’re absolutely right. I never questioned his fandom however, I just got frustrated with the comments. I’m sure a lot of it is still being quick to rush to judgement after all hell broke loose regarding Whitesell and our players after the 0-2 start in MAC play. I’ll be the first to admit I was extremely disappointed with a lot of posters trashing the team like they did. Anyway, long story short I’ll be more open minded when it comes to others’ opinions going forward.....

• Like 1