Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2020 Recruiting Rankings

Gxtrex

247 Sports updated to include Josiah and Chance for next year, putting us at 73 nationally which is impressive.  We still have one spot remaining (maybe two if Brock decides to graduate???).  Gotta give Whitesell some credit here, but there has been no news on recruiting in a while...

https://247sports.com/college/buffalo/Season/2020-Basketball/Commits/

11 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

247 Sports updated to include Josiah and Chance for next year, putting us at 73 nationally which is impressive.  We still have one spot remaining (maybe two if Brock decides to graduate???).  Gotta give Whitesell some credit here, but there has been no news on recruiting in a while...

https://247sports.com/college/buffalo/Season/2020-Basketball/Commits/

I can't imagine we want to dig too deep into HJ's departure but I'm uneasy about the fact that we haven't replaced him...

17 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

I can't imagine we want to dig too deep into HJ's departure but I'm uneasy about the fact that we haven't replaced him...

Who else internally helped out with recruiting?  Maybe they promote from within again?  Either way im excited with our recruiting for next year and if we add one more baller than we should be in great shape going forward.

21 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

Who else internally helped out with recruiting?  Maybe they promote from within again?  Either way im excited with our recruiting for next year and if we add one more baller than we should be in great shape going forward.

With no reason other than assumption, I'd say that's Jamie Quarles. I think we need somebody who is mostly dedicated to being on the recruiting path, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Erie County said:

Williams, Segu, Skogman, Robinson, and Freeman will be playing together next year!!!

Looks like 5 of our best recruits ever.... minus Harris

For what it's worth, Hardnett's and Nickelberry's coming-out-of-HS composite scores would put both of their ranks between Skogman and Robinson.