Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Unbelievably bad shooting

clodney

Interesting response by Goodman. Either way, I stand by my shooting remark. As amazing a night this is to have a win over a top-15 team, I honestly think we could've won easily in regular time had we just figured out a way to hit a few wide open 3's. We were 3-22 from 3 at the time of that post.

Who cares though! Amaazing win tonight. I love this team! I woke my 16 month old screaming at the television here in Maine! These guys are all creating history for all of us.

Cheers, UBrothers!

Edited by clodney

16 hours ago, weareub46 said:

Yea I feel Harris will be back to top form again soon I’m not worrried. When that time comes it’s gunna be brutal for our opponents 

There were games last year where Harris shot air balls from 3.   I watched some of them in person.

However...he does so many other things on the court to help out.  And...if he shoots an air ball on a 3, that doesn't seem to impact him.  He'll take it again from the same spot two minutes later.   I believe this is the mindset that Oats has instilled in his players.  Of course, I always hope that Perkins decides to post up inside rather than chucking up a three, but that's me.

On 11/9/2018 at 11:59 PM, clodney said:

Interesting response by Goodman. Either way, I stand by my shooting remark. As amazing a night this is to have a win over a top-15 team, I honestly think we could've won easily in regular time had we just figured out a way to hit a few wide open 3's. We were 3-22 from 3 at the time of that post.

Who cares though! Amaazing win tonight. I love this team! I woke my 16 month old screaming at the television here in Maine! These guys are all creating history for all of us.

Cheers, UBrothers!

Where are you in Maine? We are in Lincolnville every summer.