Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Akron (1/28 - 7pm)

Jeseph

Just now, Erie County said:

That was a clear flop, but 1 of 4 offensive fouls have been real on UB. 

Hardnett gets 1 when LCJ is moving, Graves gets hammered on the other end, no offensive foul

I have no issue with calling a flop warning when they're calling it both ways. We're definitely a flopping team. We aren't the only ones with bodies on the ground tonight. 

Of course akron shot like a second beginners team but we out rebounded then 25-12 in first in a testament to good defense. Jordan fell asleep near the end when Jackson passé it inside then relocated for an open 3. One of the few missteps on D in the first half. Too bad about the ft violation. 

I’m just here to say the refs always have a clear bias against us. that may itself be a biased statement on my part, but I cannot remember any time in my 20+ years of watching this team that the refs weren’t blatantly calling fouls on us and letting the opposing team get away with the same thing.

• Like 1

Terrible stretch there. Brick in no mans land in defense. Turnovers. 10 pt lead down to 1. Momentum in their side. Good time out by Whitesell. This could be the turning point in the game. Time to come out with fire, get a good shot, step up defensive intensity and start rebounding again!