Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo over West Virginia

admin

CJ’ stat line

12/22 shooting, 9/16 from 3, 14 rebounds, 43 points. I mean, that is just crazy. 

Al lot of those shots with people in his face was James Harden like.

Hate to say this every year but thank goodness for Shannon Evans going to ASU. Without that event, Massinburg is not at UB. 

CJ might end up being the greatest UB basketball player in history. I can’t think of another more worthy of being declared that. 

CJ may be the greatest. It may be because the timing of my tenure at UB, but to me, the greatest will always be Turner Battle. The numbers won’t back me up but just him coming here changed the culture and future of this program.  CJ came into a track meet where Turner arrived in quick sand. Both awesome. As was Mr Pellom.  But our current status just doesn’t happen in my mind without TB, maybe a different kind of great I suppose.

2 hours ago, MillenniumBull said:

CJ may be the greatest. It may be because the timing of my tenure at UB, but to me, the greatest will always be Turner Battle. The numbers won’t back me up but just him coming here changed the culture and future of this program.  CJ came into a track meet where Turner arrived in quick sand. Both awesome. As was Mr Pellom.  But our current status just doesn’t happen in my mind without TB, maybe a different kind of great I suppose.

CJ came in at a turning point.  Were we going to build on the successes of a hired away coach or fall back into mediocrity?