Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green @ Buffalo (1/31 - 7pm)

Jeseph

A couple early observations. Doing a great job on the boards and defense. Mballa great rebounder but needs a lot of work around the bucket especially scoring through contact and foot work. Williams...I’m seeing signs he’s getting the idea on defense. Did a very good job moving his feet while his man was moving inside and out and maintained very good defensive position throughout. Very bright spot!

I absolutely love Mballa’s ability and WILLINGNESS to run the floor. He gets blocks coming back on D and buckets and put backs running the floor to the offensive end. Transition is the least talked about and as important as any aspect of the game. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ubbulls08 said:

Nothing, as far as I can tell. Pretty near as perfect a student athlete and human being as there is!

You know what I meant:

3 hours ago, dbburns said:

And Graves needs to snap out of it.   I know he's been sick, but he's been kind of a non-factor for the last 5 games.

Last 5 games Graves is the following

27 for 74 (36%), 7 for 29 on 3's (24%),  14pts a game.  Then  4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block.   And 60% FTs.   All way below his average.  

Previous 5 before that

36 for 78 (46%), 16 for 36 (44%), Over 20pts a game.   5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals.  And 80% FTs.  

1 minute ago, MuchMany said:

Graves can be a stupefying, bonehead player for someone so talented. He forces things when he isn't involved.

Yeah, I tried to bring it up and got a condescending response about how he's a good human. 

He's been off lately. Really need more from our Junior leader.