Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ EMU (2/4 - 7pm)

Jeseph

Just now, dbburns said:

Let’s see....Williams, Johnson, Jordan, Bertram, Mballa, Segu, and Grant.   All trash in the 1st half.  Jordan is king trash

Graves.  Barely not trash.  Not good though.

Hardnett.  Decent 1st half even though he got 4 minutes.

This is a winning post

4 minutes ago, dbburns said:

Let’s see....Williams, Johnson, Jordan, Bertram, Mballa, Segu, and Grant.   All trash in the 1st half.  Jordan is king trash

Graves.  Barely not trash.  Not good though.

Hardnett.  Decent 1st half even though he got 4 minutes.

I'm at work and not watching the game, but ESPN has Hardnett highlighted as UB's "top performer" on their scoreboard at this point.

I’m gonna let you all in on a not-so-secret secret. You beat a 2-3 zone by running the offense from the free throw line. It’s the one sag spot in the zone where there isn’t any clear assignment other than to collapse on the ball which leaves 4 other players open

1 minute ago, dbburns said:

It’s like our guards are just hoping one of the other guys do everything.  Once again 0 leadership.  

is Jordan drunk?  Maybe his worst game of his career.  Could not have been worse

I agree about Jordan, but how about Graves, I’m sorry but all this talk about Graves being an all conference player before season, he’s trash. Can’t be relied upon to score on consistent basis. So many games with numbers like this.

This team will be lucky to host a game in conference tournament. 

On the plus side they came back from an 11 point deficit to take a 5 point lead, no small task. However the last 6 minutes or so is some of the worst basketball I’ve seen a UB team play in forever. Missed foul shots starting with Graves, rock stupid turnovers, chucked up 3s, lack of hustle, laziness, sloppiness and just getting embarrassed by a team who had far more grit and determination down the stretch. Looking bleak for a top 4 seed unless they get their act together. If my college team played like that, and we stunk it up a few times for sure, my coach would have run the ever living daylights out me and my teammates tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Ubbulls84 said:

I agree about Jordan, but how about Graves, I’m sorry but all this talk about Graves being an all conference player before season, he’s trash. Can’t be relied upon to score on consistent basis. So many games with numbers like this.

This team will be lucky to host a game in conference tournament. 

This team will be lucky to even go to Cleveland