News: Welcome to the new board.  April 23, 2014, 11:58:17 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. *

Bye Bye Temple.... Wish you the best and I hope you do better this time around
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Bye Bye Temple.... Wish you the best and I hope you do better this time around
Hokie200proof
Four Year Starter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 01:30:06 PM »

I for one will love to watch Temple get their sh1t pushed in each and every week and the Big Least. 

Eventhough this will just put and ear to ear smile on MH55's face.

"Um, I might have fibbed a little about Quinn.  Yea, I gotta go, we're losing to another FCS team... by a lot" 21:1-2 - Letters of Gill to the Buffaloanians
mh55
Flamer or Troll
Signed Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »

Basketball too now fellas....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8viix0lj_vY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8viix0lj_vY</a>

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:37:07 PM by mh55 » Logged
Hokie200proof
Four Year Starter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 04:50:24 PM »

haha... enjoy the frequent flyer miles.

That conference is a total sh1t show. 

"Um, I might have fibbed a little about Quinn.  Yea, I gotta go, we're losing to another FCS team... by a lot" 21:1-2 - Letters of Gill to the Buffaloanians
mh55
Flamer or Troll
Signed Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »

and how many pounds of poo caserrole would you eat to be in it?

Some of you guys would make great gals....cya
Hokie200proof
Four Year Starter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »

When the BCS TV contract gets renegotiated (2014), the Big Least will lose it's AQ status.  Enjoy watching the last remaining good teams (and I'm using a very liberal definition) bolt for the 16 team super conferences in the next shuffle.

BullsFanInChiTown
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 07:30:10 PM »

never won the mac championship...
never been to the mac championship...

good luck...

mh55
Flamer or Troll
Signed Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 11:46:27 PM »

Its just the best basketball conference in the country and will have 5 of the top 10 tv markets. Lose their AQ...sure they will.

What's remarkably funy is reading this board for 2-3 years about how UB should try to get an invite. Now that its not coming, the BE is poo=poo. You wanna know poo-poo....its the MAC. You're best bet is to set yourself up for the Alliance. People in the MAC dont even care about the MAC. Good day, sockpuppets.
Hokie200proof
Four Year Starter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 06:36:46 AM »

Its just the best basketball conference in the country and will have 5 of the top 10 tv markets. Lose their AQ...sure they will.

What's remarkably funy is reading this board for 2-3 years about how UB should try to get an invite. Now that its not coming, the BE is poo=poo. You wanna know poo-poo....its the MAC. You're best bet is to set yourself up for the Alliance. People in the MAC dont even care about the MAC. Good day, sockpuppets.

I think we were trying to get in when it was actually a conference worth joining... Back when you didn't need to travel 3,000 miles every other week to play conference games.  Who is worth anything in football now?  No Pitt?  No WVU?  Maybe Boise?

And Really?  It's still the best basketball conference without Syracuse and Pitt... And in couple of years without UConn (the ACC will come to claim them soon enough).

All of that doesn't really matter.  You're leaving the MAC with zero accomplishments and willingly strolling out into oncoming traffic again.  But I'm sure it will work out this time.  Temple is like Big East's ex that was an ugly troll that gives good head.  They want you back, but you're like their sixth option.  They'll tire of you again soon enough and go looking for a real program.  But enjoy the few years you get to be that conference's b1tch again
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:19:47 PM by Hokie200proof » Logged

Hokie200proof
Four Year Starter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »

Whoops...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=320690218

Another conference title missed...

CTBullsfan
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 06:03:44 PM »

How many times does mh55 need to say goodbye? ... and what is a dazzling urbanite like him doing in a place like this?
BRJACR75
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 11:24:12 AM »

How many times does mh55 need to say goodbye? ... and what is a dazzling urbanite like him doing in a place like this?

I was thinking that myself?  Thats a lot of goodbyes.  Plus he was slightly premature with one of them.  But, considering, its probably an ongoing problem with him, being premature and all
RecoveringHillbilly
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »

It's poo-poo now that the real programs are wisely bailing. I'm happy as hell my Mountaineers left CUSA2.0, and even more once UL joins us in the Big12. You should send a check to Morgantown for us handing you your place. And once another league grabs Rutgers and UConn, uh oh.

The falacy the stooges in RI are praying someone buy$ is that they 'bring' those markets. UH bring Houston? Nope, A&M country. NYC? The top 10 FB games in the NYC market are dominted by B1G games, and losing SU will hurt MSG game attendance. Depaul registers in B1G/ND dominated Chicago? Nope. Dallas, Big 12 now that they have it solidified with TCU. Philly? Yep, good ratings...unless PSU is on. And your only big crowds were PSU games.

mh55
Flamer or Troll
Signed Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 01:30:49 PM »

I do admire the MAC's consistency in propelling other schools like Mashall, UCF, "]["emple, etc.....Thanks fellas

Bullions
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »

Oh no, where am I going to get my weekly source of NPH pictures now?

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
everlast2504
All MAC Performer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:25 AM »

Bill Cosby recently made some comments about his Alma joining the Big East.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjIskTJ1PgA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vjIskTJ1PgA</a>
ubfan.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: