Junior Tyler Lydon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Junior Tyler Lydon
DCA
All MAC Performer

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2012, 11:57:59 PM »

Buffalo has made an offer to 6'8" junior forward Tyler Lydon. He also has offers from Siena and JMU among others.

https://twitter.com/justinrod845/statuses/277245805474234369

Syracuse, Boston College and Georgia Tech among others are also supposedly interested.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121212/SPORTS31/212120337
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Tyler-Lydon-143564

I'd love to see a Section 9 player at UB.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:59:46 PM by DCA » Logged

DCA
All MAC Performer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:04 AM »

He's transferring to a prep school in New Hampshire and has interest from Florida and Gonzaga now. Would his scholarship offer still be standing after a change in coaches?
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130424/SPORTS31/304240323

clodney
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »

Awesome. This means I'll get to see him and I'll wear my Buffalo gear so he knows we have fans watching. New Hampton School plays Bridgton every year. They have been freakin' stacked the past few years and when I saw them last winter play against Skeete and Co, they had Zach Auguste(Notre Dame - 4-star), Noah Vonleh (Indiana - 5 star and #8 overall in the nation), and a kid that I thought was easily the best guard I've seen in New England Prep Ball - Olivier Hanlan (a 3-star recruit who went to BC and became the ACC freshman of the year). Keep an eye on Hanlan. He was on a whole different level from everyone on the floor the day I saw him. I have no clue why he was rated so low.

"Don’t give me that WNY is getting favorable treatment here. WNY was getting screwed for years and this bill does very little to equalize things. We don’t want to hold back SB/BU & UA but UB has been working on 2020 for 5 years. Don’t say, ‘Because you’re at the finish line you have to wait for us'"
BCBull
Position Coach

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »

Nothing to say about Lydon, but OLIVI-EH! Gonna be awesome.

Great are the deeds yet to be written in the Annals of the Armies of the Tribe of Buffalo.
clodney
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 01:49:57 PM »

Yeah, it's my fault for derailing the thread a little. I just got excited when thinking about Hanlan torching 4-5 star recruits. My point really is that this kid, Lydon, is going to be playing with some of the best guys in the country so watching him perform in this league will be a good indicator of how well he could perform at the next level.

"Don’t give me that WNY is getting favorable treatment here. WNY was getting screwed for years and this bill does very little to equalize things. We don’t want to hold back SB/BU & UA but UB has been working on 2020 for 5 years. Don’t say, ‘Because you’re at the finish line you have to wait for us'"
DCA
All MAC Performer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »

You can now count Minnesota, Iowa, Iowa State and VT among his offerors. Getting out of our bidding range.
I don't know how I never heard of Verbal Commits until this offseason. This is a great resource.

DCA
All MAC Performer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/10/syracuse_gets_commitment_from_1.html
Good riddance then.

clodney
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 08:01:52 PM »

I'm gonna boo the $hit out of this guy when he plays for New Hampton up at Bridgton this year. I'll wear my "you can't spell sucks without SU" shirt. It's a tiny gym that holds about 50 people and you sit right on the floor so I think he'll notice me.

clodney
Offensive Coordinator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »

Keep an eye on Hanlan. He was on a whole different level from everyone on the floor the day I saw him. I have no clue why he was rated so low.

HANLAN! HANLAN! AWWW YEAHHH!!! See ya, CUSE!

ubfan.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: