Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

20 Wins

UB05

UB has reached at least 20 wins for the 5th time in 6 years. Hopefully we can appreciate how far we’ve come over the past decade. To get here after losing 5 seniors and the head coach is no small feat. Coming out of Cleveland with the bid would be icing on the cake but it’s been a fun season even with the speed bumps. Horns up 🤟🏽

• Like 7

10 hours ago, UB05 said:

UB has reached at least 20 wins for the 5th time in 6 years. Hopefully we can appreciate how far we’ve come over the past decade. To get here after losing 5 seniors and the head coach is no small feat. Coming out of Cleveland with the bid would be icing on the cake but it’s been a fun season even with the speed bumps. Horns up 🤟🏽

Do agree. Thumbs up, Horns up!!! Our family have had the front row seat for our last 4/5 years and sometimes we remind ourselves to stop and smell the roses.Really we have to stop and appreciate all the good times with all these players and fans alike. Because so many of us are so passionate for our teams we maybe let our objective opinions get carried away at times but the key is not let it get personal and keep in mind all of us come from different backgrounds and have different perspectives on the game. It has been a wonderful ride and the memories will last a lifetime. I won the autographed basketball by Coach Oats and Jack in Cleveland and I have it prominently showcased along with pictures of players and family in my exercise room. Let’s hope we can keep this ride going and hope to see all the passionate fans and Saturday, Monday and in Cleveland. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

I haven't missed a home one yet. I won't start today.

I knew you'd be there.  Stop and say hi.  I'm looking for some others to stop and say hi.  I'll be working today at the game.  One of the Green Shirts.  Look like Tom Selleck.    Lots of grey hair.