Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ranking Non-Power 5 Athletic Directors

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

I’ve been happy with our ADs since and have kept the ball rolling, but this man never was appreciated as he should have been. Props to him for weathering the storm of naysayers in Buffalo that treated him so poorly.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I’ve been happy with our ADs since and have kept the ball rolling, but this man never was appreciated as he should have been. Props to him for weathering the storm of naysayers in Buffalo that treated him so poorly.

White did something with NYBI that struck a segment of the fan base in a very negative way...and they were vocal about it.  I believe that those who didn't perceive NYBI in a negative way have a good appreciation for the efforts of Danny White as UB AD during the time he was here.

48 minutes ago, HomeyG said:

it was a bold initiative that some people were not ready for. I liked the thinking. Too bad it didnt work out.

Morphing it to the tagline "New York's Public Powerhouse", strong words with a more subtle branding, seems much more palatable for all...and all our department's winning helped too. Though, White would likely not accept a tagline, as big and bold is his style.