Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Recruiting Stats

DocCas86

I was able to download all of the MAC current open offers and obtain all competing offers.  There are a total 72 open offers in the MAC.  On those 72 offers, there are a total of 357 other open offers - so about five additional offers.  I compiled a chart showing count of competing offers by conference for the MAC in its entirety:

image.thumb.png.6010941fec0fdc6fced9e3f253581afd.png

The top 5 conferences we are competing with are Horizon, MAC, A10, CUSA and MVC.  We currently have six open offers.  Here is breakdown of our competition:

image.thumb.png.efbfe9b35d2154e10b247ffc5427bcb6.png

Next project will be to cross-reference in rank of competitor offer.  Thought I would share, if anyone found of interest.

Edited by DocCas86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have  a first cut at ranking MAC teams based on the current open offers.  I settled on taking the 30%ile of team ranks of all open offers for each player.  Here is summary by team / position.

image.png.721d46570f11f4dfae07e46204479129.png

I will be first to admit that this ranking is not perfect, but here are a couple of items driving the rankings:

David Okwera - Offers from Akron, Maryland, Arkansas, Mississippi St, Oklahoma St, Oregon St. and Utah

Dominiq Penn - Offers from Akron, Kent St. Ohio State, St. Louis, Duquesne.

Jalen Blackmon - Offers from Akron, Ball St, Houston and St. Louis.

Aaron Lemon Warren - Offers from Bowling Green, Richmond, St. Louis and Drexel.

Michael Jefferson Jr - Offers from Bowling Green, Butler, Oklahoma St. Tulsa

Any suggestions, please let me know.