53 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Starting 5:

Moss

Hamilton

Massinburg

Wes Clark

Davonta Jordan

6th man - Perkins

Next off the bench - Harris, Carruthers, Bearden and Montel (in that order too)

Pretty impressive lineup. I also love the fact these guys stay in contact and are going to work as a group even over an 8+ year stretch with some overlaps. I really hope these guys make some thunder.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ubbulls98 said:

The fact that Justin Moss and Lamonte Beardon are representing UB in this is EVERYTHING that is wrong with sports today.

Why? TBT is all about the players and their relationships with one another. No scholarships, no curriculum. Players assemble teams based on their comfort level with one another to win $1 million.

Bearden left because he felt it was a better opportunity (or positive drug tests squeezed him out, who knows). He still spent a significant amount of time at Buffalo and developed relationships with players who obviously trust him and his abilities. Moss left under worse circumstances, but the same can be said of him. They’ve both matriculated from the amateur ranks and as adults are choosing their teams to make some money, and their teams are choosing them. 

If they think Andrew Atman adds something to their bench more power to them. They owe nothing to the university at this point. I for one am just excited to watch them play again. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ubbulls98 said:

The fact that Justin Moss and Lamonte Beardon are representing UB in this is EVERYTHING that is wrong with sports today.

There is no “representing UB”. The school has nothing to do with this tournament. This was just a team put together to try and win $1 million. If they think Beardon and Moss give them the best chance then that’s what they are going to do. 

1 hour ago, ubbulls98 said:

You're fooling yourself if you think there isn't a tinge of UB representation.

Then don’t watch it? Nobody is forcing you to watch. Who cares about what Moss did 7 years ago, or why Monte left, if you don’t like it, don’t watch the tournament. It’s that simple. Stop complaining.

• Like 8

I could not care less about what wrongdoings they presented UB in the past, they are back together in a tourney and I am friggin' pumped to see them again. I want Bearden to toss up one of those 8 foot driving floaters and then I want Moss to Cauley-Stein the sh!t out of some Ivy League nerds. Welcome back, boys!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Then don’t watch it? Nobody is forcing you to watch. Who cares about what Moss did 7 years ago, or why Monte left, if you don’t like it, don’t watch the tournament. It’s that simple. Stop complaining.

It's not a complaint one bit.  According to your logic, Baylor Bears fans are probably looking forward to see Carlton Dotson represent their TBT.  See?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubbulls98 said:

It's not a complaint one bit.  According to your logic, Baylor Bears fans are probably looking forward to see Carlton Dotson represent their TBT.  See?

To me smoking weed and murder are the same thing /s

Edited by trueblue32
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2