Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

“Blue collar U” TBT

Bill

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

Anybody following other games? What do we think about the matchup against Miami? Bearden revenge game?

From the games I've watched ub is the most into it ie. Playing hard and taking it serious.

Ub and xavier were the 2 of the better teams I watched. I would say the next game should be easier than the one they just played 

On 7/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, UBinMD said:

And don't think for a second they aren't aware of that...The UB guys will have revenge in their hearts.

Reed and Murphy are the only members of that 2016 Miami team on Category 5, but they are 2 of their key players. Should be another fun one tonight!

Moss out for us tonight and Rion Brown and Durand Scott out for Category 5.

Team Ranks:

Brown: 1st in PPG, 1st in RPG, 2nd in APG

Scott: 4th in PPG, 4th in RPG, 3rd in APG

Leaves them with 6 guys who have played in the tournament.  The two guys who haven't played yet were both last seen playing in the NCAA where Deivydas Kuzavas averaged 3.1/3.0/0.3 at St. Francis (PA) and Decardo Day averaged 3.5/3.1/1.3 at Alabama State

7 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Team Ranks:

Leaves them with 6 guys who have played in the tournament.  The two guys who haven't played yet were both last seen playing in the NCAA where Deivydas Kuzavas averaged 3.1/3.0/0.3 at St. Francis (PA) and Decardo Day averaged 3.5/3.1/1.3 at Alabama State

Wow, that's massive news. Their first and third best players from my eyeball test. This is UB's to take. Let's go! 🤘🏼🤘🏼

1 hour ago, trueblue32 said:

Team Ranks:

A shame that Moss hasn’t done much in the tournament. Especially with how great he was final year with us.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/7/2022 at 8:24 AM, MKBullsfan said:

Just add Watt and Graves. Also, don’t add any players outside UB. Stick to our players. 

I'd like to see Watt but I doubt he has any connection to the younger guys. He's also a big time player in Europe, so at his age I'm not sure the extra miles are worth it for him. I'd be surprised if Graves isn't added this year though

• Like 2

7 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

I'd like to see Watt but I doubt he has any connection to the younger guys. He's also a big time player in Europe, so at his age I'm not sure the extra miles are worth it for him. I'd be surprised if Graves isn't added this year though

I agree. Hope Watt plays. I think he’d fit in perfectly with Perkins in the low post. He’s more versatile then Mcrea in my opinion. Even thought he doesn’t have a connection to most of the players he would start and make us a favorite to win it all. Graves is prob a lock to play. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, CTBullsfan said:

Based on this tweet, I'd say they are set for the Syracuse Bracket. However TBT just announced that they'll have a Rucker Park region. I'd love to go see them there. 

Yeah I think they are locked in to Syracuse (I'd be mad if they aren't since I pre-ordered tix months ago). Rucker park is awesome though, I'd love to see them there in a future year.  After Buffalo has hosted of course

• 5 weeks later...