Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kidtrell Blocker

• 4 weeks later...

If we get Blocker, I think a reasonable case could be made that (on paper) this is the best recruiting class in school history.  Obviously the Williams/Segu class is the most high end talent. However, the depth of three 3-star HS kids, a solid JUCO player (with 4 years of eligibility), and Maceo Jack would be up there in terms of total talent infusion to the program.

Hopefully he ends up back in WNY, keeping the local talent is big.

• Like 2

Just now, trueblue32 said:

If we get Blocker, I think a reasonable case could be made that (on paper) this is the best recruiting class in school history.  Obviously the Williams/Segu class is the most high end talent. However, the depth of three 3-star HS kids, a solid JUCO player (with 4 years of eligibility), and Maceo Jack would be up there in terms of total talent infusion to the program.

Hopefully he ends up back in WNY, keeping the local talent is big.

I think this will be a great “sleeper” class. Yea they might not be 4 star recruits like Segu and Jeenathan but they’re solid

21 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

However, the depth of three 3-star HS kids, a solid JUCO player (with 4 years of eligibility), and Maceo Jack would be up there in terms of total talent infusion to the program.

Potentially two solid JUCO players (Jones and Thiam).  Fingers crossed that is how this week plays out.

6 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Has there been any Twitter speculation of where he is leaning post-GSU?

He’s following both Fox and Foley now, just followed Kuluel. He had UB in his top three prior to committing to Georgia State 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

He’s following both Fox and Foley now, just followed Kuluel. He had UB in his top three prior to committing to Georgia State 

He is also following UB basketballs Twitter page along with Segu, not sure if he did prior 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

He is also following UB basketballs Twitter page along with Segu, not sure if he did prior 

I'm going to need you be sure about these things. Please play closer attention next time!

/s

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Hell yeah. Well done social media sleuths earlier today.

He claims to be 6'6 on his Twitter bio. We've got LENGTH coming in. Love the Rochester connection continuing with Nate passing off to Kidtrell.

Am I still just a fanboy media member? Tehehe. 

I swear I'm the least fanboy on here. 

My chart went out of date within a matter of hours.  Updated:

image.thumb.png.19103f854435809c82331a38c3108e23.png

16 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

He claims to be 6'6 on his Twitter bio. We've got LENGTH coming in.

We add a 6'6" kid and our average height went down lol.  Crazy size for the MAC

Edited by trueblue32

23 minutes ago, DaBulls99 said:

I believe Jones has 4 years of eligibility. 

Yes I have him down for 4, I just marked everybody's last year (the bonus COVID year) as a question mark (red outline) since they will most likely graduate, and they may not come back (like Graves and Nickelberry this year)

8 minutes ago, ub2019 said:

Will this be the full roster for next season? Or will they still try to go after one more player?

I think there is still open scholarship that can be used for Thiam (if he chooses).  Also, I guess uncertain if Malik returns, so I think a scholarship becomes available if he does not return.