Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kidtrell Blocker

1 minute ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

He deleted the tweet about him committing today, which I cannot imagine is a good sign.

Are we sure we want this kid? He seems to be all over the place, if he doesnt play 35 mins a game as a freshman he might transfer

I believe he’s committing later tonight, took it down because it might be rendered irrelevant. I still want him, believe he decommitted because he wanted to play closer to home

6 minutes ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

He deleted the tweet about him committing today, which I cannot imagine is a good sign.

Are we sure we want this kid? He seems to be all over the place, if he doesnt play 35 mins a game as a freshman he might transfer

12 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

In a good or bad way? Lol

In a bad way? It’s like he’s saying stop trying to figure things out stop. Acknowledging that this whole thing has been up and down and like he’s a basket case. He’s saying stop trying to figure it out and let him be.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

He just got off the phone with Nate Oats. That’s the hold up. Kidding.....maybe.

I feel "It's like deja vu all over again".  Didn't we have a little angst with Kuluel.  Let's hope that is all it is...as I feel he has a bright future with Buffalo and I would hate to see him commit elsewhere.   

This kid doesn’t know what he wants. He’s a good player but even if he commits I’m worried a couple things might happen. 

1) He’s not gonna get the minutes that he thinks he deserves despite being a freshman, so he’ll transfer.

2) He’ll do well his freshman or sophomore year, get interest from a bigger school, then transfer just to sit the bench (Like Aaron Estrada from St.Peter’s)

Like I said, he seems like a solid piece but he also just seems like a flight risk we may not want to waste a scholarship on. I could be totally wrong. Thoughts?

15 minutes ago, Marty22 said:

This kid doesn’t know what he wants. He’s a good player but even if he commits I’m worried a couple things might happen. 

1) He’s not gonna get the minutes that he thinks he deserves despite being a freshman, so he’ll transfer.

2) He’ll do well his freshman or sophomore year, get interest from a bigger school, then transfer just to sit the bench (Like Aaron Estrada from St.Peter’s)

Like I said, he seems like a solid piece but he also just seems like a flight risk we may not want to waste a scholarship on. I could be totally wrong. Thoughts?

You know what they say when you assume. 

6 hours ago, Marty22 said:

Scenario 1 - it is possible that he does not get time he feels he deserves, but I believe his goal would be P5 program, so don't see a transfer.  Scenario 2 is a possibility in my mind.  Obviously, my hope is scenario 3 - he does well his first two years and realizes he will be the leader as JR/SR of on a very good mid major team that is favorite to be in the NCAA tournament each year.

Even if scenario two is a possibility in the future, I still want to take the chance and have him commit to UB.

I was told he selected Buffalo. I was then told last week something happened. I have no news yet that it jeopardized his commitment, but it might have. 

I'm not sure if UB offered another player, they were waiting for something academically, or an issue came up. 

Edited by Kevin
  • Thanks 2