Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kuluel Mading

trueblue32

Just now, Dabulls said:

I know this is unrelated to Kuluel but as somebody who just recently transferred to UB, how big of a recruit was Jeremy Harris? Wasn’t he like the second highest overall player to ever commit to UB?

Yeah, he was a top 5 JUCO recruit nationally.

He was such a fun player to have, if only for two years. He got overshadowed at times on those historic teams, but was obviously a star in his own right.

27 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

I know this is unrelated to Kuluel but as somebody who just recently transferred to UB, how big of a recruit was Jeremy Harris? Wasn’t he like the second highest overall player to ever commit to UB?

He was really special. I’m not sure if we anyone realized until we saw him playing but he was a hell of a recruit with an instant impact 

Edited by 961819

9 hours ago, 961819 said:

He was really special. I’m not sure if we anyone realized until we saw him playing but he was a hell of a recruit with an instant impact 

Jeremy was so versatile. He did so much for the team. Interestingly he struggled in November and much of December  in his first year here and then boy oh boy he was just lit. What a special player on an even more special team. 

Edited by UB85
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Jeremy was so versatile. He did so much for the team. Interestingly he struggled in November and much of December  in his first year here and then boy oh boy he was just lit. What a special player on an even more special team. 

Will not forget the game against Ball State his first year where he popped off and did so the rest of that season. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Shout out to @Kevin for getting that info. Great get for the staff. Excited to see him play, I think he can be a dynamic big on both ends of the floor. If we can sign some guards then this recruiting class will be really good. But good job by the staff. 

I appreciate you! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Kevin - any word on Jones beyond the Zoom? I think we should be a solid option for him, time will tell.

All I know on Jones right now is that they are highly interested and think they have a good chance at him. I'll check in soon to see if I get word of anything more.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...