Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Interest List - 2021, 2022, and 2023

Kevin

On 4/10/2021 at 6:47 PM, DocCas86 said:

What’s the story on this kid? His twitter says he’s the #2 PG in Washington but there’s hardly any info on him. And your one source is saying he’s ranked #15 in Washington.

58 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

What’s the story on this kid? His twitter says he’s the #2 PG in Washington but there’s hardly any info on him. And your one source is saying he’s ranked #15 in Washington.

Unfortunately I don't have any more info on him.  I have not even been able to find a recruiting profile. So your guess is as good as mine.

This is some impressive career, even if local hoops are down the past decade. The 8th-leading scorer all-time in WNY in a 6'3" frame is nothing to sneeze at. Is this Bradberry's 5th season of varsity ball? VerbalCommits has him as class of 2022, but he's a senior as far as I can tell.

I know we have an offer out to him along with a handful of other schools (St. John's among them, not sure if that's active). I've been hoping for high-end Buffalo/Rochester talent to stay home and play at the high mid-major level, so maybe Bradberry starts it off. Do we know if he's ever visited campus or a practice?

Edited by MuchMany
edit

37 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

This is some impressive career, even if local hoops are down the past decade. The 8th-leading scorer all-time in WNY in a 6'3" frame is nothing to sneeze at. Is this Bradberry's 5th season of varsity ball? VerbalCommits has him as class of 2022, but he's a senior as far as I can tell.

I know we have an offer out to him along with a handful of other schools (St. John's among them, not sure if that's active). I've been hoping for high-end Buffalo/Rochester talent to stay home and play at the high mid-major level, so maybe Bradberry starts it off. Do we know if he's ever visited campus or a practice?

I believe that he's doing a prep school route or something like that, hence the 2022 class (I don't really understand the "reclassifying" thing to be honest). While great stats, what is troubling is that he's been at a different school every year for the past 5-6 years (repeating a school or two within). Seems like a prime transfer portal case, but that's just a complete outsider point of view without knowing the player one bit. Regardless, tremendous HS career and best of luck to him wherever he chooses to go.

32 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

I believe that he's doing a prep school route or something like that, hence the 2022 class (I don't really understand the "reclassifying" thing to be honest). While great stats, what is troubling is that he's been at a different school every year for the past 5-6 years (repeating a school or two within). Seems like a prime transfer portal case, but that's just a complete outsider point of view without knowing the player one bit. Regardless, tremendous HS career and best of luck to him wherever he chooses to go.

NF is currently ranked 3rd in NYS per MaxPreps but their quality of opponents is not very good. Unsure of what to make of it. He might be a high 3 star prospect. He should have no problem getting offers toward the end of July though.

I was recently at a NF vs. Lockport game and saw Bradberry play.  While he was the best player on the court, I wasn't all that impressed with him.  Granted, he's young and maturing, but I was seeing, maybe D2.  It could also be that he was playing down to the players on the court with him.   

• Thanks 1