Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Curtis Jones PG 2021

4 minutes ago, UB05 said:

Kevin definitely has sources, but probably best to keep things quiet so the players can have their proper commitment announcements without being spoiled. 

Very much the case with this one. I could gladly break it on social media. However, It doesn't behoove me to take the announcement from the player so that's why I only tell the super duper lucky ones on here. 

I don't have anything on Jones currently, but all the signs are pointing that way based on their offer/interest level/other announcements.

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Very much the case with this one. I could gladly break it on social media. However, It doesn't behoove me to take the announcement from the player so that's why I only tell the super duper lucky ones on here. 

I don't have anything on Jones currently, but all the signs are pointing that way based on their offer/interest level/other announcements.

I know we all get frustrated not hearing things, but if these two are the types of players we can bring in, I can learn patience. These seem like solid pickups with high upside.

Just now, UBinMD said:

I know we all get frustrated not hearing things, but if these two are the types of players we can bring in, I can learn patience. These seem like solid pickups with high upside.

After watching Jones' highlight tape I am unsure how he doesnt have more offers? Maybe because teams thought he was staying another year in JUCO and didnt recruit him now spots are filled. He just looks very impressive, with a smooth shot and being a 6'5 PG. 

1 minute ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

After watching Jones' highlight tape I am unsure how he doesnt have more offers? Maybe because teams thought he was staying another year in JUCO and didnt recruit him now spots are filled. He just looks very impressive, with a smooth shot and being a 6'5 PG. 

A quality 6'5 true PG in the MAC could become a matchup nightmare, especially if can play defense.

53 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Ok I won’t deep dive too much, was more hoping to find some new social media to follow for commitments, offers and interest 

45 minutes ago, Bill said:

Honestly after watching Jones Highlights, the first player that his play reminded me of was Preston. 

I am hopeful that he commits to the Bulls, and am optimistic for what he can bring to team.  One area where he is better than Preston is FT shooting, where he shot almost 87%.   I realize it is a highlight video but he does make some nice passes.

Edited by DocCas86

14 hours ago, Kevin said:

And the difference of posting here?  Either way you have made the information public.

1 hour ago, BrooklynBull said:

And the difference of posting here?  Either way you have made the information public.

The difference? We have thousands and thousands of instant viewers on Twitter. Here, maybe 40 of UB's biggest fans will see it before. I'd call that quite the difference. 

I'll gladly not post any news I hear if that's what you want. 

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The difference? We have thousands and thousands of instant viewers on Twitter. Here, maybe 40 of UB's biggest fans will see it before. I'd call that quite the difference. 

Do you have many UB athletics followers?  You should direct them here so we have a bigger community.

8 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think we should all be grateful we have a little bit on inside info on here especially since our 2 biggest sports head coaches are Whitesell And LL who notoriously like to keep things close to their chest and are not big marketers

Edited by RoughToughBulls15
Wrong word
  • Like 4