Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

AJ Brown 2022 SG

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, UBinMD said:

This is his last year there unless they completely shit the bed.

Agree, this is what his second 4 star in next years class? 

The players are commiting to the coach not the school at the moment. Boals also coaches a more main stream style which is even more impressive for recruiting to Ohio. 

I will say I don't mind seeing higher level recruits come to the Mac, hopefully it edges a couple of the higher recruits ub is after to come here as well

47 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Agree, this is what his second 4 star in next years class? 

The players are commiting to the coach not the school at the moment. Boals also coaches a more main stream style which is even more impressive for recruiting to Ohio. 

I will say I don't mind seeing higher level recruits come to the Mac, hopefully it edges a couple of the higher recruits ub is after to come here as well

Agree. Boals goes then the recruits will too. 

Ohio is doing what we were doing under Oats. Great for them. If he keeps it up he either leaves for a bigger program, or he stays and the MAC’s reputation rises. I think it’s also important to note that we’re currently seeing our strongest recruiting ever under Whitesell. It’s not like we’re getting buried here. 

• Like 2

Ohio just had Preston go to the draft, that helps with recruiting heavily as well as winning a game in the tournament. We were in that position for a while, now Ohio has their turn. Buffalo still recruits very well and I’m confident our staff can get players that best fit our system. The best we can do is win games and hopefully some tournament games

33 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Ohio just had Preston go to the draft, that helps with recruiting heavily as well as winning a game in the tournament. We were in that position for a while, now Ohio has their turn. Buffalo still recruits very well and I’m confident our staff can get players that best fit our system. The best we can do is win games and hopefully some tournament games

To this point…win the MAC tournament this year. Let’s go Bulls!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I’m not worried bc these recruits are for next year. Boals could be gone after this season. The man can recruit. The question is…if he doesn’t win the MAC this season does a P5 come knocking? If he does I think he’s gone. Along with the shiny recruits. 

See Nate Oats…

• Like 1