Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Aaron Estrada Guard Oregon Transfer

Bill

5 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Please someone correct me if this is wrong but players who take advantage of the covid year this season don’t count against the scholarship cap. However players who aren’t seniors and take advantage in future seasons do count?

Correct, it prevents schools from having to run-off returning seniors if they are overcommitted.  In future years the hard cap of 13 returns though

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

Just by looking at his social media, all signs point to him going to Hofstra. He follows a lot of Hofstra accounts and none of our coaching staff even follows him. Just a guess.

Lifted from Hofstra fan forum

Estrada and our new assistant coach, Serge Clement, both have ties to St. Peter's

Another indicator pointing to Hofstra.

25 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Lifted from Hofstra fan forum

Estrada and our new assistant coach, Serge Clement, both have ties to St. Peter's

Another indicator pointing to Hofstra.

If it happens I won’t be too discouraged. I think I would love to have Abdoulaye Thiam over Estrada anyway. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

Truly I don’t even know if I believe we were recruiting him that hard. Doesn’t make sense that none of our coaches were following him on Twitter since they basically follow everyone we recruit 

but social media