Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Next Coach Out - Mo Linguist

Bill

5 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I thought Mo was the big time recruiter?

I think he is, but assistants and the recruiting coordinator do the leg work. Especially considering this new hire, Daniels seems to be well-regarded and has deep Midwest HS ties. I think we'll replace him just fine, but this is far from ideal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Jon Proto, Director of Recruiting Operations, is now out too.

Sam Mulford, GM and Director of Football Operations and Daniel Gaine, Defensive Recruiting Coordinator, we’re both out shortly after season. 

Hoping for some big news shortly based on Mo’s tweet yesterday. 

35 minutes ago, ukbro00 said:

Sam Mulford, GM and Director of Football Operations and Daniel Gaine, Defensive Recruiting Coordinator, we’re both out shortly after season. 

It was a slapdash staff he had to put together (can't pin the blame on him) so there were bound to be changes. Hopefully he can grab a group of people that help him realize his vision.

3 hours ago, ukbro00 said:

Mike Peters, Buffalo native, is also out. 

14 minutes ago, Tmcduffie16 said:

Yes that’s big! The 3 off. Lineman that committed is a GAME chancer… seems as if all the pieces are lining up to make a REAL run at a MAC title in 2022! 💯💪🏿🤘

I would like to see McDuffie pull out of the portal, but if not, we find the next Bull. Our WR and TE corp has dramatically improved as well. Plus Laborn and Gassett some nice PT this season, so they should be able to contribute more. Question will be QB. Is it Myers, Plummer and Snyder?

1 hour ago, UBinMD said:

I would like to see McDuffie pull out of the portal, but if not, we find the next Bull. Our WR and TE corp has dramatically improved as well. Plus Laborn and Gassett some nice PT this season, so they should be able to contribute more. Question will be QB. Is it Myers, Plummer and Snyder?

I’m guessing it’s going to be Snyder. He appears to be a better version of Myers, mobile and able to throw.

I promised! Only because I made a statement a few months ago about Dylan loving Mo and Not going to Kansas…. Both remains VERY true… However any coach that reached out once he entered the portal   Regardless if from  Big 12 SEC or ACC I’ve always made it known, UB wasn’t out of the picture…There some very unique situation behind what’s going on and if it was anyone but Mo’s it would be unfeasible….. I must add he’s done a HELL of a job bringing in the RIGHT fit!!!! whatever direction we go believe!  I live 2 miles from the stadium and We will always be BULLS FAN! 🏈🤘 

p.s please I won’t be responding or letting my sons future play out on any site I just felt a need to respond to my last post months ago… Stay Blessed and Horns Up! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1