Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Adam Beck Texas tech CB transfer

Bill

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 4:27 PM, Dabulls said:

I misheard my information, Beck was at UB and went home to take care of some family business, was not dismissed. Not sure why he’s not on the roster unless the social media team forgot about him

22460D46-9DEE-48F2-9718-872DA5F97ED1.jpeg

He wasn't listed with the other 11 players that joined the team (not including our freshman recruiting class). I'm guessing he may not coming back, at least for this season.

41 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

He wasn't listed with the other 11 players that joined the team (not including our freshman recruiting class). I'm guessing he may not coming back, at least for this season.

There are usually several roster changes between summer and the start of the season.  

19 hours ago, 121Merrimac said:

There are usually several roster changes between summer and the start of the season.  

I believe the reason he’s not on the roster yet is because he’s not on campus. Said he would be showing up the 9th of August, 5 days after the first practice 

Edited by Dabulls

43 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

I believe the reason he’s not on the roster yet is because he’s not on campus. Said he would be showing up the 9th of August, 5 days after the first practice 

Hopefully all is well in his world beyond the gridiron.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I found this.  

Adam Beck, who played some safety and some linebacker for Texas Tech, announced he plans to graduate this summer and then transfer.

Looks like he's finishing up summer courses at TT and then heading our way.

That’s cool, depth in the secondary is never a bad thing. Plus the young man has his priorities straight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Coming next year I believe 

Can't get here soon enough! Our secondary needs some seasoning, hopefully Mo et al can turn it into a strength. Hudgens will be good and we may have some hidden gems, but that's a tough position in college. A lot of the best secondary guys are reformed WRs, but in college, a lot of these guys are hesitant to make the change since it's perceived as a less glamourous position.