Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Devin Dinkins 2022 PG

43 minutes ago, 961819 said:

I guess ubfan doesn’t want to let me post the full info. 2022 PG from Gonzaga (DC). He is a 3 star and is the #211 player in his class

Looks like we have 3-4 PG offers including Lightfoot. First come first serve I guess.

47 minutes ago, 961819 said:

I guess ubfan doesn’t want to let me post the full info. 2022 PG from Gonzaga (DC). He is a 3 star and is the #211 player in his class

I’m having the same issue.

It seems as tho we are done recruiting for this upcoming season. Now that camps and evaluation periods are back, great job getting a jump on next season.

37 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

😴😴😴 Get over it. There was an undeniably strange quiet period. This is what news from a real program looks like.

It's weird how people don't complain about inactivity when there's.... activity 🤯

• Haha 1

You people crack me up. Let's focus on the news of the recruits.  Plenty of opportunities during every game thread in upcoming season to debate JW as a coach.  Or is this your preseason training to get in top form for seasonlong debate. 😀

Edited by DocCas86
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2