Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

'21-'22 Schedule

2 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Also see some details on Cancun - looks like we have a game with Rider on Nov 20th.  Didn't see a bracket , so not sure how things shape up from there.

image.thumb.png.d041df934afa24b0cf71c2d9ad2a3cbc.png

I take that back - needed to find right spot - looks like we follow up with St. Louis - Tuesday - Nov 23rd at 8:30 to be broadcast on CBS Sports Network.  After that, a game on Nov 24th with either SFA or Illinois State.

image.thumb.png.6e4b65909f832eacd7f9c00fb0a7da52.png

https://cancunchallenge.net/calendar.aspx?path=wbball&season=2021

It seems that you have to look at Women's Bball schedule, but select Men's????

15 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

I take that back - needed to find right spot - looks like we follow up with St. Louis - Tuesday - Nov 23rd at 8:30 to be broadcast on CBS Sports Network.  After that, a game on Nov 24th with either SFA or Illinois State.

Some quality OC games, which will only help our conference schedule.

If UB plays Middle Tennessee State it will be the second time that Turner Battle coaches against UB.  Also both times will have been in foreign countries.  The last was the UAB Championship Game (University At Buffalo vs. University Alabama Birmingham) in the Cayman Classic.

9 hours ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Anyone know if we play Bonnies? 

Why wouldn’t we? Hasn’t it become a yearly thing? I’d love to play them this year as they could be ranked. As for Niagara, I doubt we play them until there isn’t anyone who was at that malee left on both rosters.

8 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Why wouldn’t we? Hasn’t it become a yearly thing? I’d love to play them this year as they could be ranked. As for Niagara, I doubt we play them until there isn’t anyone who was at that malee left on both rosters.

The fight was with Canisius.

17 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Just went back to Cancun Challenge website, and now schedule shows a game  with SFA and not St. Louis.  This actually makes more sense as it sets up a potential for Buffalo / St Louis final.   The home game on Nov 20th against Rider still on the schedule.  

15 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

I like seeing us in the mix early on. The ESPN guys would love that matchup in the second round. Maybe Syracuse can play above their level and we can take them out later in the tourney.