Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

'21-'22 Schedule

19 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Wasn’t that the final ranking from last year?  I think Colgate will still be good, but I’m not sure exactly how they will be ranked.  

Possibly, it was posted this week, so I assumed it was new. Buffalo was at #20, Colgate at #16.

1 minute ago, Tee4three said:

As an adult I don't care about paper tickets or digital. But I would be heart broken as a child. I loved collecting ticket stubs from sporting events I went to 

For the young at heart, it's still enjoyable to flip through a stack of stubs from the Oats years and remember the games. Guess we can scroll a website and get the same feeling...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

For the young at heart, it's still enjoyable to flip through a stack of stubs from the Oats years and remember the games. Guess we can scroll a website and get the same feeling...

Not sure if they do it but it would be a nice touch if the digital ticket had a print option not to be used to get in the event but if someone wanted the "stub". Like some art work and the date/teams/times etc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tee4three said:

Not sure if they do it but it would be a nice touch if the digital ticket had a print option not to be used to get in the event but if someone wanted the "stub". Like some art work and the date/teams/times etc

Can’t you make a digital ticket into a pdf and email that to yourself and print? Asking.