Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Mystery player

11 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdqLf1NY/ 
as someone posted in another thread there is a mystery player on UB. He’s TikTok famous much like Kuluel and his info says he’s on the team. Goes by Slickk00 or Slickkjr. I’ll feel stupid if it’s someone we know lol. @Kevinany clue?

So I did some digging and he appears to be just a guy who goes to UB and is friends with the players. I’ll try to find more info if he’s going to walk on or not

8 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

So I did some digging and he appears to be just a guy who goes to UB and is friends with the players. I’ll try to find more info if he’s going to walk on or not

Just looked at the roster, didn’t see anyone new. I didn’t realize Bivens was staying, but nice to have him and Brock to help with the transition. 6 new players on the teams, that’s a lot of moving parts.

5 hours ago, Dabulls said:

Yep ended up being so, kid did have in his bio “UB basketball” so you never know 😂

I have to confess, it was me. I thought since I have 4 years of eligibility left, they might take a flyer on a 49 year old alum "project" type player that wants to come back to UB for a 3rd (or maybe even 4th) degree. I haven't heard back from the recruiting coordinator yet, but the summer isn't over!!

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

I hope the coaches get off their collective butts and get a commitment from Mystery Player soon!  😄  Sorry couldn't resist!

23 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Is he from nowhere?

20 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

5* prospect I assume

How come the other two get reaction...must be my delivery? 😉

On 7/15/2021 at 7:38 PM, UBinMD said:

I have to confess, it was me. I thought since I have 4 years of eligibility left, they might take a flyer on a 49 year old alum "project" type player that wants to come back to UB for a 3rd (or maybe even 4th) degree. I haven't heard back from the recruiting coordinator yet, but the summer isn't over!!

Funny you say that.  Back when JQ was our HC, I jokingly faxed in my NLI on National Signing Day.  I told them that I had 2 years of eligibility left, ran a 7.2 40 yard dash, and had a well above average arm for a 55 year old.  I guess the coaches all got a good laugh when it came across the fax, except for our recruiting coordinator at the time.  He didn't recognize the my name, and was asking around as to which coach had recruited me.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 4 months later...