Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

In Columbus

Chet

Just like the good old days. Great seeing them play again. Clark, Jordan, Carruthers, Bearden and Hamilton had strong games. I expect Massinburg and Perkins to play better tomorrow. We gotta continue to play our up tempo fast break style. Most teams can't keep up with our speed. Let's go!

36 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

I was at the game and speaking to one of the TBT organizers and he said he was surprised by a decent Buffalo showing. He was saying they’re considering a Buffalo regional in the future

That would be cool. Unfortunately tonight the Zip Em Up team will have the crowd edge. Their fans were loud last night.

38 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

That would be cool. Unfortunately tonight the Zip Em Up team will have the crowd edge. Their fans were loud last night.

Well, Cincinnati is a really short drive from Columbus it’s basically a home game for them 

3 minutes ago, BrazenBull said:

While driving home from C'bus last night, I listened to the telecast of the game. One thing that stuck out, several of these teams play every year. It would be cool to see them make a tradition out of this moving forward. 

I believe they said Blue Collar U was the only team in the 64-team field comprised of all rookies.  

Hopefully fatigue doesn’t bite them in this game. CJ off to a great start. 

Just now, UBlearns said:

I believe they said Blue Collar U was the only team in the 64-team field comprised of all rookies.  

I also think they said yesterday that we might be the youngest team also.