Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

In Columbus

Chet

10 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Great start to this game. If we play our up tempo game no one can hang with us. Need Wes to be healthy by Saturday. Where was Moss? Anyway, great team win and let’s go Bulls. 

Oats mentioned in an interview he is away from the team due to a death in the family 

3 hours ago, MKBullsfan said:

Great start to this game. If we play our up tempo game no one can hang with us. Need Wes to be healthy by Saturday. Where was Moss? Anyway, great team win and let’s go Bulls. 

I saw Moss was inactive. Seeing Nate give the helmet to Perk was amazing but Wes with crutches in the locker room was tough to see.

1 hour ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Hope Wes is able to heal up by Saturday. Even though we got the job done without him, I think Category 5 was probably the least threat team we have faced so far. I feel more comfortable with him in the lineup. 

The dude is a natural leader and major safety blanket for the guys. Even CJ looks to his leadership I feel.

8 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

Was Graves asked to join this team?

While I have no idea the answer to this, I assume he'd sit out since he's likely going through the NBA pre-draft process.  Can't run the risk of an injury ruining your chances at an NBA training camp in the summer/fall.  

10 minutes ago, UBlearns said:

While I have no idea the answer to this, I assume he'd sit out since he's likely going through the NBA pre-draft process.  Can't run the risk of an injury ruining your chances at an NBA training camp in the summer/fall.  

Thats a good point.  Do you think he would be a good fit if that wasn't the case, or do we have enough guards?