Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Dayton, OH - The Birthplace of Aviation

48 minutes ago, ntsfinest said:

They'll play the winner of game 3. That bracket was the week prior so pretty much you're right

Yeah, I was reading through the results game by game and must have misinterpreted it, but I clearly remember games being played several days before Columbus kicked off

2 hours ago, BrazenBull said:

No surprise really, hamstring injuries are annoying and don’t go away unless you test it for weeks. Such a shame. Going to be a tough matchup tonight and without him I’m nervous.

1 hour ago, MKBullsfan said:

Without Wes, it’s going to be a tough stretch. Davonta Jordan and Bearden will have to take over for his point guard duties. We gotta continue to play hard and we’ll be fine. Can’t wait until 9 to get this going. Let’s go Bulls.

As much as it sucks to not have Wes, it’s not as though he was on the roster of our best team ever. We’ve seen these guys do amazing things without him and Jordan and Bearden should be up to the task to fill in. We’ll miss his scoring for sure. Time for Caruthers to show he isn’t just a defensive monster.

Edited by BasketBull

1 hour ago, BasketBull said:

As much as it sucks to not have Wes, it’s not as though he was on the roster of our best team ever. We’ve seen these guys do amazing things without him and Jordan and Bearden should be up to the task to fill in. We’ll miss his scoring for sure. Time for Caruthers to show he isn’t just a defensive monster.

Wes has the clutch gene. The true clutch gene. We were able to get it done last game, but TMT is tough.