Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Jaret Patterson's NFL debut tonight?

56 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Jaret was the Pepsi offensive player of the game for the Skins.  10 rushes for 40 yards.  4 receptions for 30 yards.  

He looked great, of course it was probably second and third stringers by the time he got in. But the fact he got in the first half tells me WFT is giving him a serious look.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, UBminicre said:

JP only got 2 touches for 9 today, but our boy KJ Osborn had a huge day. 7 for 76. What a debut. 

Ashame it says he is from Miami... he had better years in Buffalo. 

During those great years in Buffalo with Tyree and Anthony Johnson, i always told my dad and son that KJ would have the best NFL career of any of them (even though he didn’t get the notoriety).   I’m wrong a lot… so im happy to see he’s taking advantage of his opportunity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, HomeyG said:

Bills O-Line is piss poor. He picked a good spot. Good for him! 

Will be interesting to see if he ends up there next year. He technically has a 3 year contract, but only $115k guaranteed. See if they redo that for him next year or if he ends up somewhere else. The NFL is a fickle business, especially at RB.

• 1 year later...