Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Nebraska Game Week!

UBinMD

We basically beat ourselves, so I feel good about the rest of the season. This will be a much better video for them to watch and actually fix some things. 5 personal foul penalties, 2 big plays and an untimely INT gave Nebraska their 21. Yes they had 2 TDs called back (rightly so in my opinion) and missed 2 FGs (welcome to the club). We can fix these things, our guys aren't panicking and they are play under control. Coach Mo got the guys ready, but can clean up and take it to the MAC teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

We basically beat ourselves, so I feel good about the rest of the season. This will be a much better video for them to watch and actually fix some things. 5 personal foul penalties, 2 big plays and an untimely INT gave Nebraska their 21. Yes they had 2 TDs called back (rightly so in my opinion) and missed 2 FGs (welcome to the club). We can fix these things, our guys aren't panicking and they are play under control. Coach Mo got the guys ready, but can clean up and take it to the MAC teams.

No way. They beat us. Pretty much every facet of game. They are better all around.

Probably won’t be good against coastal, but let’s hope we are good enough to keep up with the MAC. 

Im irrationally annoyed with Mo for this god awful showing (honestly we should be down by 40) but wth did we expect when our prior douchebag of a coach leaves in the middle of spring ball and steals half our players? 

I’m behind Mo, I hope the city of Buffalo is as well next week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clodney said:

Im irrationally annoyed with Mo for this god awful showing (honestly we should be down by 40) but wth did we expect when our prior douchebag of a coach leaves in the middle of spring ball and steals half our players? 

I’m behind Mo, I hope the city of Buffalo is as well next week.

A little irrational. Def several issues from his end. Most notably, his flag and that horrendous play call at end of 2nd. Also lack of discipline from entire team is on him. 

But our team is just being out played. Can’t put it all on him. 

1 minute ago, clodney said:

Holy crap. I take back everything and have no idea what to think now. On 4th and 3 with 6 minutes left down 18 you opt to go for a 50 yard field goal with a kicker who has never hit over 45… wtf kind of coaching is that?

Yeah - you are no longer irrational. That was unforgivable. 
Now we lost another player, Ruiz. This is getting ugly. We need to end this game quickly and go home. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UBlearns said:

Soundly beaten today by a better team.  I saw some things I liked, some things I didn't like.  Gotta give Coach Mo some time to settle in; hopefully by the time conference play rolls around they're firing on al cylinders.

Down by 3 tds, in opponents territory with a mediocre fg kicker - you do not go for fgs. That can’t be forgiven.