Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Nebraska Game Week!

UBinMD

Only bright side, we aren’t losing 24-0.

All the bad stuff:

- 4 injured players?

- Defense can’t stop anything, certainly not an sneak.

- Offense looks flat.

- playing calling was horrible late in 2nd quarter. 

-I think huskers have ball at half. 

we better wake up, or this will be a 20-30 point blow out. 

4 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Better get this cleaned up. Coastal is far superior to this bag of stiffs so they will roll us if we give up these kinds of plays.

That was bad but honestly the defense has been fine. A 70 yard run that should’ve been a sack and one blown coverage made the game 14-0. I’m more concerned with the 4 yard throws and 3 yard runs that got us zero points. 

4 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Better get this cleaned up. Coastal is far superior to this bag of stiffs so they will roll us if we give up these kinds of plays.

The only redeemable part of that half was the last :34. I think we need to run the up tempo coming out of the locker room. It seems that it works. We also need to give them a bit more passing to think about.

Just now, UB05 said:

That was bad but honestly the defense has been fine. A 70 yard run that should’ve been a sack and one blown coverage made the game 14-0. I’m more concerned with the 4 yard throws and 3 yard runs that got us zero points. 

Disagree man. They are having their way with our def. Up and down field at will really... 

6 minutes ago, UB05 said:

it’s 14-0. Any semblance of an offense and we’re right in this. 

Our offense is bad too. Need to go down field more. 

I agree with your point, but that is partly cause we got lucky. With that being said, the defense really hasn’t stopped them on any drive. The missed sack for 70 yds, sadly was the only near stop besides the one punt I think we forced?