Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WBB '22 comimt...we nabbed a Mcnabb

19 minutes ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

Lexi McNabb, 5'5" G out of Arizona. Their visit this weekend to the football game sealed the deal. She has won a state championship and besides her father, her mother played WBB at SU,, cousin of Darnell Nurse of the Oilers and another cousin played in the WNBA. Superstar bloodlines.

Sweet! Hopefully she doesn't end up at SU as well.

12 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I know that’s life in college athletics but that would leave a very sour taste in my mouth if they both bolt to SU at season’s end. 

It seems like she was hoping grooming Sharkey to take over, hopefully she doesn't leave her a bare cupboard. I'm concern about Fair wanting the bigger stage and this recruit obviously would make sense. I can dream for the best, but I'm expecting the worse. At least it won't be 2 months before the season this time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Agreed, but in this case, I think the papers do mean something.  Unfortunately, I think it means she is committed to FLJ and not UB.  

100%, let's make this a season to remember. I can see Fair, McNabb and FLJ down the road, possibly Wooley if she can translate her numbers to the college game. Summer will be gone. Sharkey will have an uphill battle, but let's hope she can restock in 2-3 season. In the meantime, let's get back to the Sweet 16 at a minimum.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, UBinMD said:

100%, let's make this a season to remember. I can see Fair, McNabb and FLJ down the road, possibly Wooley if she can translate her numbers to the college game. Summer will be gone. Sharkey will have an uphill battle, but let's hope she can restock in 2-3 season. In the meantime, let's get back to the Sweet 16 at a minimum.

Sharkey ain’t ready. That would basically be saying all the progress we’ve made under Coach Jack is for naught. Need someone with experience. She’s a fine assistant, but she ain’t it. 

On 11/11/2021 at 4:03 PM, ChubbyHubby said:

Agreed, but in this case, I think the papers do mean something.  Unfortunately, I think it means she is committed to FLJ and not UB.  

My brothers and I have been saying since the Syracuse debacle that we need to enjoy this team and the players we have because if and when Coach Jack leaves a number of our best players will be going with her unfortunately. We will make all the games and hope to go to Cleveland for the MAC and see this team win it all. Go Bulls!!

• Like 1