Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

ODU Week

promotherobot

Just now, UBFAN2001 said:

I was too cheap to reinstate my ESPN+.  What happened at the end.  Did Old Dominion miss the extra point or fail at the two point conversion?

They took an excessive celebration penalty (a player ran into the field), and it backed them up for the xpt 

1 minute ago, UB05 said:

For everyone whining….. at the end of the year this team will have changed/grown a lot, and this win could be the difference between getting a bowl game. Lots to clean up going into conference play but take the W and run. 

We will always remember the worst second half of football in program history for sure.

2 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

I wouldn’t say we’re not good, just let our guard down. Can’t mail it in after halftime. Coaches and players need to be better 

Let our guard down? No way, we got spanked all over the field. We have a lot of work to do to be consistently competitive. Clearly we have the fire power any given game, but our consistency is about as bad as i can remember. 

Edited by UBminicre

1 minute ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Honestly, who is worse than Buffalo in the MAC? I’m genuinely curious.

I know this game was bad, but most of the Mac is worse than Ub. The mac is bad and the few teams the mac has been able to upset this season out of conference is more on the other teams sleeping/ not taking the Mac serious