Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kent State Game Week

No threads yet so I figured I’d get it started. I think this game is a toss-up. Dustin Crum is great but the Golden Flashes are a largely unproven team. 

They’ve had a brutal non-conference schedule (Texas A&M, Iowa, Maryland) and opened up MAC play with a close win over Bowling Green.

I’m going to go out on the ledge and pick a close UB victory tomorrow night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

No threads yet so I figured I’d get it started. I think this game is a toss-up. Dustin Crum is great but the Golden Flashes are a largely unproven team. 

They’ve had a brutal non-conference schedule (Texas A&M, Iowa, Maryland) and opened up MAC play with a close win over Bowling Green.

I’m going to go out on the ledge and pick a close UB victory tomorrow night.

We need this one and to show major improvement in all aspects of our game

• Like 2

Ohio looked very bad until they beat Akron and BGSU looked great beating Minny. BGSU was -14 AT HOME vs Akron and the Zips just won 35-20. So anything can happen in the East and today's game is huge. Hopefully the OLine shifts, like Klink back to his old RG spot, will balance the line better. And we have to start seeing something..anything, from the TE's and young receivers.

I understand, BUT...

We were clearly behind with Coach and staff coming in May and losing some key players. But with coaches with lots of experience, why can’t we have some creativity.  Our play calling is so predictable. We must do something to make it enjoyable to go and/ or watch games

go Bulls 

Edited by markchicago
Too quick
  • Like 1