Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio Week

BrooklynBull

I’m confident Buffalo will win but I think it’ll be closer than expected.

This game is always hell for me. I grew up a UB fan but attended Ohio University.

The Bobcats looked awful during non-conference play but have started to put a few things together the past few weeks.

If I had to guess, this will be a 27-24 type game.

24 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I predict that we'll have 2 RBs, each over 100 yards.

I think that’s highly probable. Ohio has one of the worst defenses in the country allowing over 240 yards per game on the ground.

McDuffie, Cook and Marks should all go off on Saturday.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna call out any coach specifically, but this total lack of preparation and atrocious in-game management is 100% on the coaches.

This makes 5 out of 7 games in which UB has come out totally flat and playing from the back foot.  The other two were against a bad FCS team, and maybe the worst FBS team.  Edit - 5 out of 7 is a bit unfair, but it's a common enough trend.

Coaching staff needs to take a hard look in the mirror.

Edited by UBlearns
  • Like 1

Coaching has obviously been very poor - plenty have things have been pointed out.

For me, at the end of the game on 3rd and 1 with 20+ seconds left and a timeout, to not smash McDuffie for a 1st down (and perhaps again on 1st after the clock stops), was one of the most stupefying calls I've seen in years. We know our kicker is very shaky. Why lose 2 yards on the kneel down instead of gain 2-5 (and possibly score)? Sure enough a 31-yarder proved too much for McNulty and we got bailed out.

Things just seem consistently poorly thought out with Mo and his staff. Plenty of flash and talk, but I'm worried that the brains aren't there.

• Like 1