Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Brennan Rigsby Jr

Jeseph

Kid has a 40" vert and shot 57% from 3 on a top 10 HS team and he had no D1 offers, that's wild.

Reminds me of James Reese in that he's a good athlete/shooter but doesn't appear to do much off the dribble.

It's good to get in as his first offer, I'd imagine he piles them up in JUCO

Edited by trueblue32

12 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Kid has a 40" vert and shot 57% from 3 on a top 10 HS team and he had no D1 offers, that's wild.

Reminds me of James Reese in that he's a good athlete/shooter but doesn't appear to do much off the dribble.

It's good to get in as his first offer, I'd imagine he piles them up in JUCO

His team was stacked, sometimes players get under recruited when your playing with some 4-5 star guys

18 hours ago, Dabulls said:

His team was stacked, sometimes players get under recruited when your playing with some 4-5 star guys

Wasatch Academy is up there as one of the best basketball schools. Tough to get playing time but he did. I think a year of JUCO is going to do him some good. Hopefully we stay on him, he’s got a ton of potential. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

Rigsby holding a UB decorated guitar doing one of the photo shoots that recruits do in uniform on their visits.

This room  from his Mercer visit reminds me of the Wonkavision room from Willy Wonka.104194865_Screenshot_20211102-1806332.png.a06ed38dea94f721bd5f1e59b883a5bf.png

Hope he enjoyed his visit with us better.

Edited by DocCas86

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bummed to see this, but it was trending this way with the P5 offers rolling in. Like football, it's nice to see us in early on recruits who end up landing with bigger programs, but we have to land some eventually. It feels like between transfers/late commits, the cream is rising to the top programs and fewer hidden gems fall to/stay with mid-majors but we'll see.

Either way, we need a few players in Rigsby's mold still. Athletic shooters. It's still frustrating that we have one commit and a handful of offers out for what will be a six to eight man class.

39 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Bummed to see this, but it was trending this way with the P5 offers rolling in. Like football, it's nice to see us in early on recruits who end up landing with bigger programs, but we have to land some eventually. It feels like between transfers/late commits, the cream is rising to the top programs and fewer hidden gems fall to/stay with mid-majors but we'll see.

Either way, we need a few players in Rigsby's mold still. Athletic shooters. It's still frustrating that we have one commit and a handful of offers out for what will be a six to eight man class.

I'm beginning to think the staff will go the way of the transfer portal and bridge the gap between the freshman class we have here 

• Like 1