Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Tripleheader

yussi1870

On 11/2/2021 at 10:45 AM, dutchcountry7 said:

Decided to take a look to see how efficient it would be.

Visited the NFTA Metro website and this is what they gave for their trip planner... NFTA - Page Not Found

So I did some googling and found this which is linked from the NFTA website:  From University At Buffalo to Keybank Center (Arena Keybank) by Bus or Light Rail (moovitapp.com)

If I want to leave at 10:40 AM from the Amherst Campus, I will get to the arena at 12:10 PM at the earliest. So, a 90 minute trip, one way.

Not sure where you got your NFTA Route Planner link from but this is the correct link:

https://metro.nfta.com/schedules/plan-your-trip

Looks to me to be a 20 minute bus trip on the UB bus from North to South Campus and then another 20 minutes downtown by subway.

40-50 minutes to get downtown seems reasonable to me.

With that said, I don't think most UB Students would make the trek. Hard enough to get them to show up for on-campus games.

On 11/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, bullsbball said:

Not sure where you got your NFTA Route Planner link from but this is the correct link:

Looks to me to be a 20 minute bus trip on the UB bus from North to South Campus and then another 20 minutes downtown by subway.

With that said, I don't think most UB Students would make the trek. Hard enough to get them to show up for on-campus games.

I made that trip all the time when I was a student at D'Youville and my brother was playing football at UB in the 90's - used to get on the Metro at Summer-Best station and then the UB bus back then never asked for identification to ride between North and South campuses - games, parties, concerts, friend visiting, etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, bullsbball said:

That’s really unfair to the students. The student section this year has been full. Compare that to the sad state of the opposite side of the court and it goes to show once folks have graduated they forget about the school.