Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green Week

Buffalo with another matchup against a struggling MAC East team when they faceoff with Bowling Green.

Falcons shocked the nation at the beginning of the season with their upset win over Minnesota. That was a GREAT victory but BGSU has fallen off since.

Their defense was a force in non-conference play but is currently allowing 37 ppg in MAC contests.

Bowling Green offense is pass heavy, throwing for 237 yards per game but they only average 81 rushing yards on 2.9 yards per carry.

This is a team that lost to Akron. Buffalo should win comfortably. My prediction: UB 38-24

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

We are suddenly VERY thin at DB, so our pass rush has to do their thing. Mark Davis and Larry Robbins entered the portal, and now Brown out. Quillian Howze..come on down.. you are UB's next stud CB.

Wow, that's huge.  I hadn't looked at the portal for awhile.

10 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Wow, that's huge.  I hadn't looked at the portal for awhile.

This is what we have created, a generation of quitters. Can't even finish out a season. Whatever, move on to the next one, if they don't want to be here then move on to the next group that will disrespect you. There are guys out there that have been on 3-4 teams. Really strange when you are in school 4-5 years, but the NCAA created this free agent market. Hopefully we pickup more talent than we lose.