Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green Week

On 10/31/2021 at 7:47 AM, 1975 said:

Agreed. Bulls appear to be unable to separate on offense and close on defense…you can coach technique but you can’t teach speed. However, there’s no excuse for poor tackling. Sheesh, if the Bulls coaching staff can’t manage this, just invite the damn rugby coach to practice for a day…

That’s not necessarily the truth… The game is won or LOST in the trenches….. Jaret who I LOVE and blessed to know him as a football player and more importantly YOUNG MAN…  out of the 4 backs from last years wasn’t the fastest back more like 3rd in a 40’yard dash.. His vision and balance is what makes him special… UB last group of coaches claim to fame was Identifying potential and developing lineman… It’s crazy to think you can lose the best lineman in the MAC and one of the best WR’s and LB hire a coach late and expect the teams flow to remain the same, IF you know football… Not to mention EVERY MAC program but us got better thanks to the portal… Mo wasn’t afforded that opportunity because of the time of the hire.  What i can say is Mo’ will have a opportunity to get some players he’s comfortable with next season…I’m making a prediction here and now we will win the MAC next year!! college competitive athletics is about RECRUITING and this group will be the BEST group of R/C that WNY have ever seen….🤘  

• Like 2