Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Women's seeding in Cleveland

The women's team currently sits as the 3rd seed, with one game to go.

Should the 3 seed hold, they'll tip off around 7-730 on Wednesday against the winner of the 6/11 game.  The semi on that side of the bracket then is at 1:30 on Friday, and the Championship is on 11 on Saturday.  Since CMU won last night they can't overtake them for first, but can end up anywhere between the 2 and the 4 seed.

2019-03-06 10_06_24-WBBBracket19.pdf.png

D1BiY2PX0AAYEqC.jpeg.f1f8a0c9501f5c4db6cd9a75eb456c8c.jpeg

Edited by ubxcretired
Updated standings

1 hour ago, ubxcretired said:

The women's team currently sits as the 4th seed, with two games to go.

1. CMU (13-3)

2. Ohio (12-4)

3. Miami (12-4)

4. Buffalo (11-5)

5. Toledo (10-6)

6/7: Kent State/NIU (9-7)

Should the 4 seed hold, they'll tip off around 230 on Wednesday against the winner of the 5/12 game.  The semi on that side of the bracket then is at 11 on Friday, and the Championship is on 11 on Saturday.  They are 0-2 against Central, so they can't overtake them for first, but can end up anywhere between the 2 and the 6 seed.

2019-03-06 10_06_24-WBBBracket19.pdf.png

Read where a UB win against BG or Toldeo loss UB will clinch the 4th seed. I know we beat Toledo this year so I hope we are getting the right information.Hope to see another 3,000 + at tonight’s women against Bowling Green. Go Bulls!!!!

#2 and #3 Ohio and Miami play tonight. I assume that we hold the tiebreaker over Miami since we swept them, so wouldn't we be rooting for Ohio, in order to move up to the #3 line? Regardless, we need to win both games as priority #1 and let the rest of the chips fall where they may. I look forward to tonight's game and very much hope that it will be heavily attended.

3 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Do we have an update on the Women's seeding after last night?  I'm really hoping we can get to 2 or 3.  That way the Semis will be afternoon on Friday, 3/15.  An 11 a.m. game will be a pain to get to from Buffalo that morning. 

First post updated.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Do we have an update on the Women's seeding after last night?  I'm really hoping we can get to 2 or 3.  That way the Semis will be afternoon on Friday, 3/15.  An 11 a.m. game will be a pain to get to from Buffalo that morning. 

Ditto. We land at 10:30am. Going to be a rush to get to the Q.

4 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

2 or 3 would be wonderful because the men would play in the following game.

As of 3 years ago the only place near the Q that has a kitchen open after the 9PM game ends is Barrio, which has pretty good Mexican food.

28 minutes ago, rma said:

Eh still better than Mighty Taco

O6anLTE.gif

I never understood the love for Mighty Taco either. And for me the Crunch wrap Supreme is one of the greatest culinary achievements  in all of fast food history.

Edited by UB_Prush